Saturday, August 30, 2014

MAGIC

MAGIC

MAGIC by thenatan featuring

Call it magic, cut me into two
And with all your magic, I disappear from view
And I can't get over, can't get over you
Still, I call it magic, such a precious truth "

COLDPLAY-MAGIC


I HAVE PRETTY MUCH DECIDED to stop typing in caps, one such trait that I had replicated from 4th & Bleeker because heavens, that blawg is LIFE and Alexandra Spencer is an individual I'd like to take after, most definitely

I have decided that I really need that pencil skirt and ray-bans. The pencil skirt I'd wear everyday and any day. With Birkenstocks, with drug-store umbrellas, with Fendi on the brain.
 [someone please get the Fendi pair below, thank you and pretty please with fur on top]




SHOP:


River Island drape coat
$110 - riverisland.com


Black print skirt
iheartposhshoppe.com


Fendi black ankle booties
therealreal.com


Michael Kors black tote
$515 - johnlewis.com



Elastic belt
bodycentral.com


Ray-Ban ray ban sunglasses
glasses.com



THE BADLY TAKEN

X

athena

No comments:

Post a Comment