Monday, September 1, 2014

BREAKING MONOCHROME

BREAKING MONOCHROME

BREAKING MONOCHROME by thenatan featuring 

 " This is the part when I say I don't want ya'
I'm stronger than I've been before
This is the part when I break free
Cuz I can't resist it no more "

ARIANA GRANDE-BREAK FREE

MONOCHROME is a what I like to call a WEAR-TO-DARE trend. You either win wearing it, or you lose. Because monochrome ain't somethin' you can fake, gurlll *insert Texan drawl*, it something you hafta make! And right now I am kuhhh-veettt-ING that oreo clutch, the most fashionable thing on my list right now. And the daily dose of JEFFREY CAMPBELL? You know me, I can't resist the outrageously high platforms, can I?

THE BADLY TAKEN
X
ATHENA
P.S ladiesfashionsense.com should really take my suggestion and name that clutch the oreo clutch.

SHOP:

A L C striped crop top
shoplesnouvelles.com


Topshop cotton skirt
topshop.com



Black and white handbag
ladiesfashionsense.com


Vintage eyewear
blackfive.com


Giorgio Armani mineral eyeshadow
giorgioarmanibeauty-usa.com


Mineral make up
eyeslipsface.com


Essie white nail polish
chemistdirect.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment